RV Bedroom Organizing Tips

We have been in the travel trailer for 2 months now and I finally feel like it is OUR space and organized the way that I want.

Click on any picture to get some organizing ideas and decorating tips.

Closet

Click on any picture to get some organizing ideas and decorating tips.

wardrobe cabinet

Click on any picture to get some organizing ideas and decorating tips.

Hangers

Come on, click on the picture!

drawers

Click on me!

drawers2

Please click me!

shoe storage

Why don’t you click on me?

under the bed

Last time to click.

Next up on the cleaned, organized and decorated series: Kitchen and Living area.

13 thoughts on “RV Bedroom Organizing Tips

1. Andrea says:

These are great tips! We are currently remodeling our TT and plan to hit the road at the end of April. It is so exciting to see other families choosing to live “outside the box” 🙂 I will be following your blog.
    If you would like to check out my family’s journey

• roadmaptonomad says:

Andrea-so excited for you becoming full timers, I can not wait to see the final remodel of your TT. Just one question…..how are you going to do the SAHM thing in a 19″ TT? I thought I had no space in our 27″! I started following your blog too!

• Andrea says:

Monica ~lol, we are kind of a ferret family and actually prefer small living spaces. I’m hoping that a lot of time outside (and the ability to relocate to nicer weather) will keep us all sane 😉

2. Amanda says:

I splurged on those hangers this Christmas and redid our entire closet. Love how much space we gained. The basement under the bed is incredible. Your area looks bigger though. . . Do you have a king bed? Our queen doesn’t give us a ton to work with underneath it. Great job!

3. Amanda says:

By the way. . . just getting ready to blog about it, but we have 3 slides on our 5th wheel and our bedroom slide chord just snapped thus keeping the slide (closet) from extending out. . . such a pain. 3 weeks until an available appointment 😦

4. Anonymous says:

Another tip for the closet, put the pull tabs off a soda can over the hook of your hanger then hang another hanger on that tab. You can keep adding tabs to each hanger. It saves lots of room.